Book I. Proposition 46
1. State the defintion of a square.
A square is a quadrilateral in which all the sides are equal, and all the angles are right angles.
2. a) In Proposition 46, what is given?
A straight line.
2. b) What are we asked to do?
To draw a straight line on it.
2. c) Practice Proposition 46.
3. Prove: If a parallelogram has one right angle, then all its angles right angles.
4. ABCD is a square, and angle ADE is a right angle. Prove that the
5. a) Prove: Squares drawn on equal straight lines are equal to one another.
5. b) State and prove the converse.
Here is the converse:
Please make a donation to keep TheMathPage online.
Copyright © 2017 Lawrence Spector
Questions or comments?